Please assist with purchase of first bike (190L vs CRF300L)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day everyone 🙌🏻

I'm looking for my first bike, and ive narrowed it between the XR190L and the CRF300L.

Ive heard the aftermarket support for the xr150l and crf300l is good. But im wondering about the 190l.

Basically my use case will be chilled weekend drives, some camping and mostly trails. I don't plan to drive on the highway with a bike. I've been on the highway with a bike and ill never be comfortable, so please don't tell me to get the CRF300 because its better in the long run due to more power🙏🏻 its just ganna be weekend drives.

I'm more interested in aftermarket support for the 190L compared to the 300L. I would need some mods to prepare the bikes for longer trips/camping/photography trips and then for offroading. So it would be 10/20/70, 10% pavement, 20% mixed for road/camping trips and 70% trails for fun.

I just want to have fun, but also know that I will be able to buy addons for the 190L which seems not be as popular as the CRF300?

Please help I've never owned a bike or modified it. I dont know what the used market for mods or aftermarket stuff is like either. Thank you 💪🏻