• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Possible 2010 660 Tenere' for sale in a month or *** two ***. Any interest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi guys,

I'm building a Cafe' Racer as we speak, but might sell my 660 Tenere' in a month or two once the rebuild project is finished. I'm testing the waters' now to see if there is interest in my Bike.

It's a 2010 Demo Model, bought in March last year. It has just under 15 000 Km's on the clock. I use it daily to commute to work and back. The bike has been on a handful of out-rides and breakfast rides. 99% used on Tar. Full Service Book History.
I'm basically not capable of REALLY using the Bike for it's intended purpose, I'm sure someone else can and would like to.

Bike comes with a few extra's and it makes sense  to sell with all the extra's preferrably.

Polisport Raised Mudguard
Spotlights from ChrisL
Yamaha fitted Sump guard and "Lower" crash Bars
Kappa "Upper" Crash Bars
Barkbusters (Original Yami Handguards available)
Orange Lense cover
Airtime Bar Risers
Wider Footpegs
SW Motech Center Stand
SW Motech Pannier Brackets
Givi 42 or 47 L Top Box
Already has Stage 1 Round Airfilter fitted.

Also included are two 2nd hand offroad tyres with about 70 to 80% tread available. (Came with the Bike and have never been fitted)

I'd like to think it's a "full Package deal this", but I've seen how people pick on this and don't want that, etc, so I guess I'm open to offers, but first prize is a complete Sale.

R 75 000-00 as it stands right now, Or R70 000-00 without the Barkbusters, Spots or Top Box. (DEAL considering the list of extras I think)

Estimated Time of Sale "Could be as soon as February", as I said around March 2012, possibly later if I encounter issues with my restoration project.

Bring the noise.  :thumleft:

Al

Dash.jpg

Closeup.jpg

Front.jpg

Side.jpg