Possible sleepover recomendations , returning from the NatBash to Gauteng.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raka

Race Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Being a realist, I know that on the Sunday post bash, I should not try to cover more than roughly 350 km.
( Just to set the record straight, on any PRE NatBash day , I will happily do the millennium km thing).

Planning to go down the Western Freestate way( to check if any Freestate dogs are still alive, as thus-far not one is going to the NatBash!!! :eek:) via Aliwal north, I would love to return the East side round via KZN . We plan to sleepover on MONDAY night at Winterton or around there, and push back to the big smoke Tuesday morning , before the Longweekend traffic, in time for a lekka braai the afternoon.

This , I've got all figured out. The question that begs an answer from the EC / KZN dogs is where is a nice sleepover B&B type of place , at a reasonable price ,that will host a couple of under theweather canine bikers on the Sunday-night? Between 300 and 400 kms from the Bash ?

Your help and suggestions will be much appreciated. ( If youre suggested Establishment does serve liquor, I promise not to hold it against you...)