• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pristine BMW and other kit for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Clearing out almost brand new kit that just doesn't fit properly, every item was literaly worn less than 5 times and there are no marks, scratches etc. Amazing when you first try things on how they fit then!?  The LMS jacket was bought for my wife but was too big, It is a normal large and comes with its inner and is one of the better low cost jackets on the market. The AMA pants can be ajusted from about a 34 to a 40, they are nice and cool, have padding but nothing special, ( better than riding with a "jean pant" though). The BMW System 6 "flipface" helmet is a size 58/59. The BMW Enduro helmet is a 61/62, both are in their original bags. The BMW "Savanna 2" jacket is a size 54 L - XL ( My son in the pic is 1.88m and 105 kg but it is tight on him). It comes with it's original Motorrad bag too.

BMW SAVANA 2 Jacket       R3800.00
System 6 helmet       Sold
Enduro helmet          Sold
LMS jacket                  R1500.00
AMA pants                  Sold

All items can be posted.None should cost more than R120.00 to post. I live only 3 minutes off the N3 (and well sighn posted) so easy to get someone to pick an item up for you. My cell 0823371030.