Rain in the Richtersveld Two.0 - Desolation & Dunes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1728372993575.jpeg

A long day in the saddle, traversing some of the very best riding terrain one could ask for, with no incidents to tarnish the plethora of magical memories of the day, we took the chance to let it all soak in.

1728373439796.jpeg

great ride report. enjoying the routes, you found some gems there.

at what time did you guys finish most days? and start riding?

Naweek trippie vir jou met die 701. Treiler tot by Oewerbos ry Steinkopff toe en maak vol en kom terug met die Eksteensfontein pad oor Helsepas.(by die klip stapels verby)

Naweek trippie vir jou met die 701. Treiler tot by Oewerbos ry Steinkopff toe en maak vol en kom terug met die Eksteensfontein pad oor Helsepas.(by die klip stapels verby)
ek wil graag. dink ek moet by xpat moan en saam hom ry.
Maar ek het sy vorige roetes ook in die area gekry en wil dit graag ry...ekt net nie veel maaitjies met 701's nie.
Maar elkgeval, dit is verseker op die kaarte! ons het al redelik van daai goed met die 990's gery, dit bly awesome

Thank you.

Gus, @Advrider was a route master. He did tap @Xpat for suggestions, many of which we used, though Xpat did warn us off a few which he felt were not suitable for an 890, forcing my riding buddies to miss out on those. I think I am going to head out there and check a few of them out without a group so that I don't mess up anyone's day - other than my own.