riders in the storm - south lesotho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Goofs
Is that your old TA 650 in the pics.But sheeeet it must have crud riding for 9 hours ave. in that cold.
Lesotho...........awesome I really need to get there.

Beautiful pics – I can feel the crisp Lesotho morning just by lookig at 'em.

plonker said:
Nice Goofs
Is that your old TA 650 in the pics.But sheeeet it must have crud riding for 9 hours ave. in that cold.
Lesotho...........awesome I really need to get there.
Hey Pete
First day was 15 hrs - but you gotta do what you gotta do. When we got to the border post at 7pm, we got some very skeef looks, like are you okes mal? But at that moment in time I knew we were going to do something very different that would take us way out our comfort zone.

No that is Doug's old TA.

Time you joined us again for another trip.

Thanks for sharing.
I missed out on Joberts pass but will do it next time, & there will be anext time!!

Some very nice photies there  :thumleft:

Excellent !!!!

Lesotho is a gem, Nothing stays the same there - EVER
Always changing, different challenges six times over on the same road.

Lovely pics, great ride

Very nice indeed  :thumleft:

Lovely pics, that snow looks so cool on the mountains, time for a llittle ride i think  :biggrin:

Excellent charlw. I see the house had a coat of paint since I've been there Easter 2007 but the ducktape is still on that cracked window :) That reflection of the mountain just grabs one hey? I took an identical pic.  I will be doing Lesotho again 24 to 29 September this year. Underberg, Sehlabatebe, Mashai, Taung Shebeen, Mulomong and then Mohotlong before down to do last evening at Sanit Top and then out down Sani Pass. Can't wait.

Latest posts