Riding in the TA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more pics from a short ride today:

P6290002.jpg

P6290010.jpg

P6290012.jpg

P6290016.jpg

P6290031.jpg

P6290033.jpg

P6290001.jpg

You've got some very beautiful pics TR.  What a lovely ride.  I'm glad you like your bike so much.

P6290001.jpg

[/quote]

So the Honda has it's first shave, but the Barber's wearing a very nice Cap!! ;D   :patch:

I just knew some-one would pick that up ;D Incidentally BMW finance had a hand in the sale too ;) Seems even BMW likes the new TA 8)

Blerrie nice!

Hey ou Tjom - dis weird om nie die rooi helmet en die springbok baadjie te sien nie!

;D ;D ;D

Flippen nice 1st (proper) ride with the TA.

It is really cool to have the option to ride far and fast enough to go do a remote dirt ride.

Very nice!

the transalp is a very capable bike ...trail bike it aint but DS stuff is no problem.

I had a demo which i took to Breedts nek , it went well much better than one would think even with the 19 inch front etc..

enjoy it man ...

Count yourself lucky to have rides like these in your backyard!!

Hey TR, as always your photo's really capture the heart and soul of that part of the world.  Seeing Meirings Poort and the Swartberg Pass suddenly brought back so much memories of our trip when we met you guys in Uniondale.  Happy to hear your new ride produces so much smiles.  Enjoy!!!  :thumleft:   

Couldn't believe it when you said there is a road you have not taken yet :eek:
Very nice.
I miss mine sommer again.

Luckily the helmet helps to keep the ears tight, so that the smile does not go all the way around, inthat way you don't laugh your head off.

TR, like DaveH said , for sure we must join you  to do that route.

Lekker - Lekker en baie mooi 8) Geniet die nuwe wiele en wys vir ons baie kiekies van jou reise deur die Mooiste Kaap asb :ricky: Moet asb nie jou lojaliteit heeltemal verplaas na daai nuwe Transalp 700 forum nie - ek het met die "mods" gereël dat hulle jou fyn dophou en strafmaatreëls moet oorweeg indien nodig ;D

Jislaaik, mens kan vir die ouens op die forum ook niks wegsteek nie. ;D

What a way to ride a new bike in. You can see that you and the bike are one already. May you have many many ahppy dirty mile together.

Wow. i do love a TransAlp. Go hard, they like it hard!

Great pics, and a beaut bike.

How do those tyres handle in the wet?

BlueBull2007 said:

Well, it wasn't that wet, so I don't know. They didn't like the white lines on the wet Outeniqua pass just before I got home though. :eek:

Trailrider said:
BlueBull2007 said:

Well, it wasn't that wet, so I don't know. They didn't like the white lines on the wet Outeniqua pass just before I got home though. :eek:

nice ride tr, in terms of bike and trippie! may i suggest that tw42 for the back? after some experimentation, this is the best ds tyre for me  ;)

wino said:
Trailrider said:
BlueBull2007 said:

nice ride tr, in terms of bike and trippie! may i suggest that tw42 for the back? after some experimentation, this is the best ds tyre for me  ;)

Thanks Wino. Just today I was inquiring about DS tyres and the TW in particular. This post is bang on time! ;D

IceCreamMan said:
the transalp is a very capable bike ...trail bike it aint but DS stuff is no problem.

I had a demo which i took to Breedts nek , it went well much better than one would think even with the 19 inch front etc..

Everybody is worried about the 19" front, but I have not had any problems as yet. The big GS's have been going "everywhere" with 19" fronts for years?

Latest posts