Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magic. Glad you are ok. Have not heard from you in a while made me worry.
Enjoy the rest.

Thanks a lot Jo for that update. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Like that part about the group on their Scooter going from CT - Dublin :thumleft: :thumleft:

woody1 said:
Enjoy the rest.

She regularly updates on Facebook, check her out there.

Adventurer said:
woody1 said:
Enjoy the rest.

She regularly updates on Facebook, check her out there.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

JO!!! Great to see you healed up nicely and back on the road! Looking forward to your next exploits!

Aah, Italian food...its a process that should take 4 hours to do properly. Miss it big time.

Ride safe now, you hear?! :ricky:

Neil :paw:

Sorry for taking so long with updates. struggling to find the time. Next update will probably be in Egypt. I'm entering Libya tomorrow. Try to shoot through in 3 days or so. Libya/ Egypt border is supposedly the worst in Africa now. Should be interesting.

jorust said:
Sorry for taking so long with updates. struggling to find the time. Next update will probably be in Egypt. I'm entering Libya tomorrow. Try to shoot through in 3 days or so. Libya/ Egypt border is supposedly the worst in Africa now. Should be interesting.
watching all the crap in Egypt , you and your safety are in our thoughts . Good luck

Mmmm, my oudste ongetroude is Dinsdag in Kairo. Sy het darem 'n hele span swemmers saam met haar sou jy hulp nodig hê ;)

All good. Having fun in Cairo.  :thumleft:
Should be in Egypt for another week or two. There's a HUGE group ride to the pyramids tomorrow and then I'm also busy sorting new visas for Ethiopia and Sudan. With the delays I've had I'll never make it in time, so have to get new ones.
I'm working on updates, hope to post soon.  :peepwall:

jorust said:
All good. Having fun in Cairo.  :thumleft:
Should be in Egypt for another week or two. There's a HUGE group ride to the pyramids tomorrow and then I'm also busy sorting new visas for Ethiopia and Sudan. With the delays I've had I'll never make it in time, so have to get new ones.
I'm working on updates, hope to post soon.  :peepwall:

yeeha!  :thumleft:

Excellent stuff Jo!  :ricky:

Keep the rubber side down and down dodge those crazy demonstrations.