Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/quote]

Ek dink dit gaan maar oor 'personal preference'. My ou se bike, byvoorveeld, is 'n hy en my bike 'n sy. Ek het altyd gedink alle bikes is van die vroulike geslag.
[/quote]

Jo - vertel meer - Think you just broke J-Dog's heart ......    :laughing4:

Jo,

I see you met up with Zoolander in Tunisia?

Attachments

• zoo.jpg
    zoo.jpg
    170 KB

Ek dink dit gaan maar oor 'personal preference'. My ou se bike, byvoorveeld, is 'n hy en my bike 'n sy. Ek het altyd gedink alle bikes is van die vroulike geslag.
[/quote]

[/quote]Jislaaik.......................wanneer het dit gebeur?  >:D

Is dit 'n RR op sy eie.  ;)

I read each episode, enraptured. Jo, you have a wonderful spirit, and an openness that is very beautiful.

Stay safe on your travels, and make sure that we all know when you'll be crossing the border back into SA. My wife and I would definitely love to be part of the group of WD's that welcomes you back onto home soil  :thumleft:

I'm a bit behind on updates.
I am in Khartoum at the moment, leaving to the Ethiopian border tomorrow. I will be in Kenya in about a week/10 days time. So I think when I reach Tanzania I will let you all know and start putting out possible dates for my arrival back on home soil. I suspect it to be somewhere late Nov/ early December.  :ricky:

Pietcoke said:

[/quote]Jislaaik.......................wanneer het dit gebeur?  >:D

[/quote]

Haha. Ja, dis 'n RR op sy eie.
Kan wel sê hy is ook 'n adventure rider en ons het op die pad ontmoet. Fell madly in love en ja...soos hulle sê: and the rest is history.  ;)

You go Jolandie  :thumleft:, dis net eenkeer in n leeftyd wat n mens so n ervaring kan skep, regtig interessante ervaring wat jy met ons deel

jorust said:
Pietcoke said:

Jislaaik.......................wanneer het dit gebeur?  >:D

[/quote]

Haha. Ja, dis 'n RR op sy eie.
Kan wel sê hy is ook 'n adventure rider en ons het op die pad ontmoet. Fell madly in love en ja...soos hulle sê: and the rest is history.  ;)
[/quote]Dit is absoluut fantastiese nuus Jo. Baie geluk girl. Toe ek jou ontmoed het, het ek geweet dit sal net 'n sekere tiepe man wees wat by jou sal kan kers vashou. Jy het 'n "Free Spirit" en jou maat sal ook een moet hê anders gaan julle mekaar maar min sien... :biggrin:

Kom, kom, kom........................"praat bietjie uit"...................en vertel ons meer. 8)

All i can say is WOW!! Looks like you are having a great time , be safe and looking forward to your next instalment.

jo-i like your spirit. wow you are inspirational.
your profile picture- I suspect allan malinick did it? ne
I met you briefly at self defense class in marister.
ive only discovered your ride report today, and its gripping stuff..... I will be watching with interest.

brianw said:
jo-i like your spirit. wow you are inspirational.
your profile picture- I suspect allan malinick did it? ne
I met you briefly at self defense class in marister.
ive only discovered your ride report today, and its gripping stuff..... I will be watching with interest.

Hi there.
The photo was actually taken in Tunisia. :)
Thanks a lot. Maybe I'll see you guys again soon for self defense after I've finished the trip.  :thumleft:

This was in Ethiopia on route to Lake Tana. Took a bit of a detour and lots and lots of off road. Great fun!

Attachments

• IMG_2028.JPG
    IMG_2028.JPG
    320.1 KB
Quick Update:

I am currently in Nairobi. Will have to stay here for a few days as Dax needs some TLC. Rear shock gave in on the 'hell road' so busy sorting one from SA to be flown up. And steering bearings also need replacing. Other than that we're both fine.

I'll be posting foreseen dates and route for getting back to SA soon for those who would like to join and ride with. I know there's already a growing group meeting me as I cross back into SA from Moz.

Will post it under 'Planning a Ride' as well, so please keep a lookout and let me know if you'd like to join up somewhere. Would be great to see some familiar faces again. And meet some new friends of course!  :3some: