Right Around Africa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J-dog said:
:thumleft:

EASIEST WAY OUT OF THE MUD - Remove panniers, and push bike onto it's side, then pull out sideways  :thumleft:

What he said, the same with sand, you have to get the bike out of th hole first, doing it sideways is a lot easier than to try and lift or spin it out.

Hey Jo Go bokkie, when I met you I never believed you'd go so far, youve got big balls girl!  Mucho respecto! Enjoy, love what you doing and still green with jealousy!  G

Dogboxelectric said:
Sounds to me "There is no male in that Czech"

:biggrin: Brilliant  :thumleft:

Helllooooooo all.

Thank you for all the messages.

Currently in a little town called "Bamenda" in Cameroon, close to the Nigeria border. Been raining here (in Cameroon) quite a bit. Luckily mostly at night.

I will cross over into Nigeria tomorrow. Have taken the day off just to prepare myself...on all levels.

I just need to now make it through Nigeria...then I'll be okay!  :thumleft:

So far so good. Hope to post the next update in Lagos.

GOD Bless Jo, You are an inspiration to all man(woman)kind!
Oh ja, that riding suit suited the Czech...TWAT! :pot:

Most recent update, Jo's in Nigeria, heres hoping she gets out the other side ok, from then on the risks should be less.

Hi from Azerbaijan  in a 40C howling desert gale

Well done so far!!!!!!!!!!

Respect

Best regards

Harry and Linda

P.S  A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people's patience.

Dump that bore.... you have proved yourself more than capable on your own.

Otherwise consider a big enough 3 legged pot...

ok starting to get the shakes........

Awesome Jo! Check your PM when you have time regarding Ghana and Liberia

Ja, ek wonder ook of alles reg is daar aan haar kant ??? ??? ???

Sterkte Jo :thumleft: