Sabie Challenge ;The Silly`s break bones, routes,camera`s,BUT survive !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sillys

I really enjoyed your report  ;D

Glad you are both ok !

That could have been much worse  :eek:

:thumleft:

Ok so I'm not the only one that goes over the cliffs. It's a strange feeling to see your bike being pulled up, ain't it?

Glad to hear you're ok. Silly B I hope the foot heals quick.  :thumleft:

Great meeting you two ... glad you are both ok - good luck with the operation SB - hope to see you next year - same place!

Sorry guys to hear of your pain... wishing you a speedy recovery...

Hey S & B, glad you guys are OK.  :biggrin: :thumleft: See what happens when you guys go on BMW only week-end. (and leave me behind) :(

B, good luck with the op, will chat to S to find out how it when.

Great pic's 

Chat soon

Hi SS, me thinks you should change your signature now!
"On the edge and beyond"  ;)

Lekker story and great pics

Glad that everything ultimately ended up ok
Get well and riding soon soon  :thumleft:

Like I said yesterday "elke hond kry sy dag" - just some of us have more "days" than others  :imaposer:

silly mistake

happens to all

this is becoming a habbit !!

al the best for the both of you

strongs XXX

Eish man. Both take it easy and heal well. 8)

Lekker pictures as usual from you! :thumleft:

Entertaining RR with music and all  :thumleft:

Glad you are alright bodily but your head  :dontknow: . Bike can't fly and nether can we  ;)

All the best to SillyB for the op and hope everything goes well, speedy recovery.

Ok enough with the sillystunts now Silly!  ;)

But glad you and SB are both ok!!! Hope all goes well with her op today

But looked like a great event though :)

SS - mountain man, so glad all is o.k in the end. Really had me worried when I read the topic of the report.  SB, heal well, we have lots more riding to do together.  ;D
Looking froward to seeing you both soon, remember at our age the bones don't heal as well, you need to take it easy.  :peepwall:

Wow, So glad you are both ok and on the mend.

Take it easy and heal fast!

Jules

Did Silly-B's op go ok yesterday and how is her foot doing??

hi.
b went to the doc and was given two options, suck it up  or have the op. as she is a non smoker the bones may heal on their own, she has decided to not have the op and see how it goes. in two weeks she has to have more x rays just to see that everything is going right. here is a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    81.5 KB
Sjoe ja gotta agree, clean breaks there, looks eina - so the doc thinks they will align by themselves and heal ok?!

Heal quick SB - we need you riding soon again :)

thanks  ..... all the kind words make me feel better ....  I'll be back ... end of April.. ready to ride..  ha ha... hope so...    :(