Sand Noob Ride - Parklands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice on all the quarry is definitely the place to have fun.... :ricky: :ricky:

i had commited to join, but alas....duty called.

please keep future ride's there posted, will get it right to tag along...one day!

Great stuff, nice video!  :thumleft:

Crossed-up said:
Oh, Mark Hardy, if you read this - you need serious tyres to get up that one hill.  Not even StevO's WR450 with a bald back tyre could make it.

New tyre coming soon and getting the bike serviced.....Then that little hill had better watch it.

>:D >:D

Great job on the video Michiel!

I feel the need for some sand

Excellent vedio there M  :thumleft:

Wish I could have joined you, I am starting to really enjoy sand riding. Absolute fun  >:D

gr8 video Michiel & the photies :thumleft:

i'm already itching 2 go make sum more circles in the sand ;D  come on weekend :mwink:

daai ou is great met sy vids

looked at all of his videos last night

some great memories - thanks Michiel  :thumleft:

Me and Andy950 both fitted new tyres on Saturday morning and tried exactly the same spots a few hours later. We were sweating like pigs trying to keep the litre bikes going in some general direction. I had a little off right in the beginning and twisted my ankle. This did not stop me from playing around in the quarry for another hour, but man on Sunday I could hardly move !!!   :imaposer:  Ankle swelled up to look like a rugby ball. At least I could commute with the bike again today ...

Really enjoyed the video !

Michiel said:
Ok, here is the video to back it all up...

Sack, I would like to see some more of those BMW waltzes. Very entertaining. Serious skill. Maybe in Atlantis next time.

Waars die video?

Sien hom nou

Nice vid Michiel, who is the guy on the yellow GS, Jislaaik hy kan ry!

Stefan aka Sack. You should have seen him ride that 1200 in some of the other sections of sand. My mouth hung open... It looked like a highly sequenced perfect waltz.

Sorry I missed the post.. would love to join you on the next one !!! Never really done sand before so keen to get going on some..

Muz

Latest posts