SANI solo makes you modest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lightning1....I need to kit the wife up before doing something like that...all she has is a helmet!!! So...err...a bit of a premature thought, but we'll get there.

The Wasp said:
Secondly I learned that to fall is not the end of it. Yes I swear, and then I panic and then I  pray and then I’m up again and then I smile.

What it is all about..

Especially solo..only riding against yourself and expanding your horisons...( deep sh!t like that you know  :D )

High five Wasp!! I admire you and thanks for the beautiful pics!! This is one of my personal challenges.  :thumleft:

Lets play!

Attachments

• S6003971.jpg
    S6003971.jpg
    85.4 KB
My first sani was in snow...one of the best tripps I ever done....

Attachments

• lesotho ktm black white 1.jpg
    lesotho ktm black white 1.jpg
    70.6 KB
I take my hat off to you for getting going again from here with road tyres and saying you are short.

index.php

index.php

This really good to read. thanks for sharing with us Wasp. I am going up there next week. Am advice on a good B&B just before or even after Sani?  :thumleft:

Thanks

Try Stoneyhall cottages 17km outside Underberg, on a different dirt road, really enjoyed it and going back this month with the family.
Contact Ivan & Santie Perkins Cell:082 721 4551

chicco said:
My first sani was in snow...one of the best tripps I ever done....

<hijack>

sorry vir die hijack maar fok dis 'n mooi foto
hoe kry jy die kleur uit die ander goed uit?

</hijack>