Seriously Full Throttle and WOA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Distronium

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I am looking for a pair of knee braces. So as usual full throttle and woa don't have stock. Almost every single time I have wanted something from either store, always a wait. I do get good service though when I walk in, so besides that frustration I don't mind buying there.

So I say cool. Please get some knee braces in my size and I will come and try them on. It's a done deal, If the braces fit. I need a pair. I will buy them. So both tell me I must put a deposit down before they are willing to order. Seriously? I must put a deposit down because they don't have stock?

How does that work?

Besides I need to try on the various makes and see which fits the best before I can buy one.

So anyway I think I will get the cti custom made ones. Yeah twice the price but I'm not putting a deposit down on something I have not even seen yet or tested.

Woa's first suggestion on the asterisk braces was 40% deposit on 10k braces which is 4k and if I don't like them they will give me store credit...wtf...eventually they said R1000 deposit and they would refund me on Monday if I did not like the braces...

Still don't like that idea.

So besides going the CTI route where else can I shop for them. Online not an option cause I need to try them on first.

Latest posts