Sevice hours for 950? @ a dealer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GD

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Gents, help me here please

Ive recently taken my bike in to a KTM dealer for a oil light issue, and as it is due a service I asked for the same. Besides the fact the dealer principal seemed like he wanted me out of his hair and I felt quit let down with the service (I would have been happy if I was given 3 minuites of uninterupted attention by anyone) anyway... Rant off..well ill try.

After being shown the door, and insisting on asking for rates and the price of oil I nearly fell over when I was told that they charge nearly 6 hours for a service! WTF do they plan on doing!!! I have never been charged for more than 2 hours for a service for anything I have ever owned! Please can some one with some knowledge on this she some light.

Makeing it worse the first thing he said to me is expect the bike back in 3 weeks......WTF WTF!

Is it me or is the above an effing joke! Sorry to rant... but while typing this iv just realised how the moerin I am about it!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
?

Latest posts