Shaken and wet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droffarc

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda NC750X
It has been a long while since I had been on the Malmesbury â?? Moorreesburg ride so off I went, along the N7 to Malmesbury. The weather forecast had warned of rain by late afternoon, but what the heck, I wore my waterproof underbroekies. The ride along the N7 was not quite as pleasant as I would have had it â?? a side wind made me sit next to my bike for most of the way.

From Malmesbury I took the Rustenburg road and found my first water feature.

From the Lesch junction I turned left to join up with the Moorreesburg road. Not in bad condition at all but after crossing the R311 the road surface degenerated quickly.

I found this road sign and was puzzled for a moment as to what it meant.

It was obvious that there had been a lot of rain, not so much from the mud â?? there was very little, but from the erosion â?? in some places quite frightening so see how the side of the road had been carved. Also I encountered a lot of sand â?? mostly still damp and firm, but also quite dry and loose.

Continued with pics at:

https://droffarc.wetpaint.com/page/Moorreesburg+Darling

But here are some pigs, sorry pics to whet your appetite:

Attachments

• WelchPorkers.JPG
    WelchPorkers.JPG
    84.5 KB
  • LooseSand.JPG
    LooseSand.JPG
    90.2 KB
  • FootDitch.JPG
    FootDitch.JPG
    59.4 KB
droffarc said:

And the pig pic is call WelshPorkers? Welshie!!!!! Come see what this man is saying here!!  :D

Kev said:
droffarc said:

And the pig pic is call WelshPorkers? Welshie!!!!! Come see what this man is saying here!!  :D

Beaut,s ain,t they.

Welsh  ;D ;D ;D ;D