Short Sunday morning ride...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
:dousing:

dsc04302qu2.jpg

Please note that the two "older" bikes were still working....

002.jpg

The worst thing, apart from the nearly 2 hour picnic at the side of the N2, was that because I only have my learners, The_Wes had to ride my bike home with me as the pillion.  ::)

Mark Hardy said:
OK WTF happened, come confess up  ;) >:D

who knows... 500m from the Shell before Sir Lowry's the bike goes vrek. No dash lights, nada. BMW-On-Call came and collected, I'll find out tomorrow what's wrong.

Sorry to hear, hope it's something small and not expensive.

buzzlightyear said:
Why didn't you push it to the Ultra City  >:D

The picnic would have been nicer there  ;D

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!

The other two were way to lazy.

Or maybe its because we had remembered to pack lunch...

Mark Hardy said:
So no news on the bike yet

Just spoke to Wes, his bike is at Donford. They are charging the battery overnight (voltage was low) and will try figure out what the problem is 2morrow....

Karl said:
Mark Hardy said:
So no news on the bike yet

Just spoke to Wes, his bike is at Donford. They are charging the battery overnight (voltage was low) and will try figure out what the problem is 2morrow....

Huh?????
They have no other batteries to do the test with?

Ps. hope they sort it out soon.!!

You would think they would  ???

Stofstreep said:
Huh?????
They have no other batteries to do the test with

that was first thoughts as well but I didn't want to start a whole "what KAK workshop" debate. But I will say this......Kak service.  :(  >:D

no, the worst part was I had to phone them at 11 to see what was up. the reply i got was "o so it's your xchallenge we have, what's wrong with it". apparently bmw on call just dropped the bike off, no info. why they didn't call me first thing in the morning to find out what's up is beyond me, or maybe on-call didn't give them my number either.

by 3pm when i phoned again, they STILL hadn't looked at my bike. maybe they are busy, but still, at least diagnose the problem

and yes, you would think they have a spare battery