Sierra Ranch D/S weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SGB said:
bushclown said:
Hay SGB heard good reports from my mates that went

And the dead elephant ? heard that show up well on the time trial
Hey that elephant is a machine!  Watch 2 Wheels on Monday night....
What is this 'elephant' you keep referring to?? Pray tell pleez?

A friend rides a Cagiva Elephant - not a bike you see every day, but very capable - and the rider is too....

shark_za said:
Oh, you are arguing?

Im being real, better than sitting around the fire having "humbling experiences" and singing kumbaya.

Glad the event was a success and everyone who contributed got what they wanted out of it. Commercial or social.

Lets rather sing "Oh Lord its hard to be humble....."
Shark, yes in your perception you are being real.  All I am saying is that I was closely involved with the event, and have been exposed to the ideas of some individuals.  Your perception:
Darryl made a lot of money being there over the weekend.
Simple as that. Definately no "goodwill and just riding" involved.
is not based on fact, you are plain wrong, and I am just trying to tell you that.  You obviously don't believe that, which is OK and lets leave it there and let everyone believe what he wants.

SJ, KTMSA had nothing to do with Darryl or Riaan or their attendance of the event.

Subject closed.

SGB said:
A friend rides a Cagiva Elephant - not a bike you see every day, but very capable - and the rider is too....

Nice scoota that Elephant...I believe my good mate Gary 'scary' Nilson was awesome in the skills time trial....
Some of my other mates that attended all say they had a great time

Latest posts