Silk stockings to Sutherland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pics,I should have joined... :drif: but as they say..."spyt kom altyd te laat"

Fantastic :thumleft: There's some real soul to your story and pictures. Very good!

Beautiful, creative - INSPIRING!! thanks for taking the time and making the effort to share this.  :thumleft:

AWESOME RR - from pics to wording - loved it - and inspiring to see a girl out there doing her thing!  :thumleft:

Thanks for taking the time to post.. stunning pics :D

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback on my ride report. It really means a helluva lot to me (and my bike, of course)

I think the crisp air in Sutherland (most definitely NOT that last and utterly evil glass of red wine :mwink: has caused a serious lapse in my memory - my delightful hosts at Pearlman's were VIC and Annie (not Steve). My sincerest apologies for providing Vic with an undercover name.

Love your humour and writing style and very nice pics wow......

A must visit some time.....and nice report there.... :thumleft: :thumleft:

Stunning photos and a good report Mate. Nice part of the country.

....now, about wearing those stockings. Where they hoses or Holdups, and did they have those little pink ribbons on the front?

Your pics are truely stunning.... The best I have seen for a long, long time.

Thanks so much for sharing.

or were they midnite black with a seam at the back in some patent leather peep toes,,,,woooo hooooo

o ja,,,nice report

Not sure whats going on with Mungo Park 1 and 2 - husband and wife?

Very well written, the photos are superb in composition and quality, and indeed - very inspiring.

Tres cool report... 8)

Some clarity on Mungo Park & Mungo Park 2.  :biggrin: Nope, no attachments apart from MP being my best biker (and beer) buddy...He inspired me to ride other routes than those well-travelled. A good mate to have on your side.