Six days in Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice RR Fudgypup, the landscape and scenery is wonderful.

I see you use an Icon Variant Construct, what is it like with the goggles?

I have an Airframe Construct, love it to death and the next would be the Variant Construct.

It's very goggle-friendly.  The goggles fit well and the shield will even close over them if you like.  With goggles too, it kind of restricts your peripheral vision a bit, but that's with any goggle of course.

adv said:
im coming to BAJA!!!!

Can I bring my XRR?  >:D

you can ride whatever you like down there.  not so in the US.

Would love to do this one day. Had two customars on one of my tours in Namibia last year, who told me a lot about the Baja. Scott Raubenau and Rocky .. can't remember his surname.

fudgypup said:
adv said:
im coming to BAJA!!!!

What are the bike rentals like? Do they nail the tourists? Would it be better to buy and sell on Craigslist when I am done?

fudgypup said:
It's very goggle-friendly.  The goggles fit well and the shield will even close over them if you like.  With goggles too, it kind of restricts your peripheral vision a bit, but that's with any goggle of course.

Thanks  :thumleft:

adv said:
fudgypup said:
adv said:
im coming to BAJA!!!!

What are the bike rentals like? Do they nail the tourists? Would it be better to buy and sell on Craigslist when I am done?

Sorry for the delay...  Not sure if you can rent motos in Mexico (near the border).  I know you can rent them in the US but they don't let you take them to Mexico.  There's a baja ex pat forum I know of you might be able to find an answer to that.  I think this is it:  https://www.expatforum.com/expats/mexico-expat-forum-expats-living-mexico/121818-baja-california-sur.html