snoozers looze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life in mother natures garden beats everything.
Thanks for sharing. :thumleft: :thumleft:

bes, what camera did you use?

like the effect!  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Nice Bes, jy't my nou jaloers en baie lus om self so te maak. Die backpack convertion, ek laaik dit. Dis mos avontuur gees daai!

PS
Jou tools handig gekom?

solo trips are good for the mind.
camping in the wild is good for the soul.

Awesome.

madmike999 said:
bes, what camera did you use?

like the effect!   :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

most of the photos are with a holga lomography film camera... its the most basic version of a camera... no batteries

the self timer photos are with my cellphone.

skedonki said:
Nice Bes, jy't my nou jaloers en baie lus om self so te maak. Die backpack convertion, ek laaik dit. Dis mos avontuur gees daai!

PS
Jou tools handig gekom?

gelukkig nie my tools nodig gehad nie... hulle het die aand in `n boom naby my bike... geslaap saammet my helmet en die res van my gear... aangesien die vorige keer wat ek die gear in die veld weggesteek het... `n rot of `n ding die inner van my helmet gechow het. My guess dat die rot nie boom klim nie was akuraat.  :p

those holga's are the shit  :thumleft:

what film you using?

Haha Bessie, die meeste ouens op die forum is die k*ksleg om solotrips te doen!  :imaposer:

Jy's al klaar 'n legend. Okay, maar dan is jy Wouter se dogter.  :thumleft:

Maximum respect!

Jacko said:
Haha Bessie, die meeste ouens op die forum is die k*ksleg om solotrips te doen!  :imaposer:

Jy's al klaar 'n legend. Okay, maar dan is jy Wouter se dogter.  :thumleft:

Maximum respect!

hey jaco... thanks (bloos)

My solo trips are never alone......all the voices u know.  :biggrin:

Nice trip with the hiking and biking in the mix!

Jacko said:

Never mind that...did you check the hiking boots  ;D

Saw the snow as we "flew" past there Friday morning, your bathroom looks friggin cold.

Nice one... :thumleft:

Bessie said:
and Kreef... no... you cant hike the bike here... the place is in the process of being made a national heritage site. :nono:

So it's not one yet?  >:D