So long Swaziland................ my last bike trip.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the nice comments guys!!

I will post tracks as soon as I get them.

:thumleft:

Very lekker RR, the pics urge me to plan a Swazi Trip, those roads look awesome :thumleft:
Sorry to hear about selling your bike, but it does sound as though you will be back on  a R  >:D

You could not have chosen a better ride for your last ride in the near future. Sorry to hear you sold the bike.

Some bloody nice pics there.  :thumleft: will have to go ride Swaziland in December, Bulembu border is only 60kms from the farm  :biggrin:

I've sent the tracks & routes to Knopkop - they are a bit 'dirty' and need some cleaning up  >:D

Thanks for the write-up KK - couldn't have done it better myself... well, except for cutting out the part of selling your bike  :p
Don't worry - it's only temporary tjom!

Ok, I cleaned up the tracks a bit, they are very very close to what we rode, maybe here and there a small difference, but nothing major. If you follow these routes, especially day two you will have a great time!!

I also marked 4 of the bigger water crossings as waypoints.

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the gps file Marnus!!!

:thumleft: :thumleft:

Attachments

• Knopkop_Marnus_Swaziland_2012.gdb
    142.1 KB
Aaaaaaaaw!  Now I feel sad too.  Hopefully you can borrow a bike from a buddy when you are here again. 

Thanks for sharing! 

This RR just bumped Lesotho to the second spot on the Africa bucket list and put Swaziland in it's place!  :thumleft:

Ok, so I figured out how to do some basic editing..........sort of  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here is the clip of Marnus doing one of the water crossings, I will try and edit some of the other clips and post them as soon as I am better at it!

[flash=480,385]https://www.youtube.com/v/GVhCuAGBMpE[/flash]

:ricky:

Dusty Rusty said:
This RR just bumped Lesotho to the second spot on the Africa bucket list and put Swaziland in it's place!   :thumleft:

Yup, I always said Lesotho is Dual Sport heaven, but that was before I rode in Swaziland, it is just that good to ride!!

Mark Hardy said:
You could not have chosen a better ride for your last ride in the near future. Sorry to hear you sold the bike.

Some bloody nice pics there.  :thumleft: will have to go ride Swaziland in December, Bulembu border is only 60kms from the farm  :biggrin:

Thanks Mark, yup. I am gonna miss the bike, I already do!!

But when I return to SA one day, I will just have to get another one!!

:thumleft:

Thanks for the tracks guys  :thumleft: will save and ride in later this month  :ricky:  :biggrin:

Lekker RR. Great pics!! Thanks for sharing!!!

And Swaziland goes into the bucketlist!!

Lekker Etienne, ek en Kawasefie het 2 weke om te toer in Des en nog nie besluit waarnatoe nie.  Ek dink hierdie is 'n blink plan en ons kan sommer Moz se kant toe van daar af.