So long Swaziland................ my last bike trip.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great RR, you have made me very "lus" for Swaziland  :thumleft:

Sterkte boet, you'll have another bike soon enough... its in your blood, thats a fact  :deal:

If you don't mind sharing... how/ where did you book the accommodation at Bulembu?

Me thinks that I just might be riding this heavenly route early next year.

Beemer Mike said:
If you don't mind sharing... how/ where did you book the accommodation at Bulembu?

me thinks you should come join me in Dec/Jan. I will most probably ride the route after new years day, say the 2/3 jan

Baie nice report en pics.Nou verlang ek ook terug na daai Swaziland paaie!!!O en by the way,daai video clip het my dag gemaak.Ek het nou my hol geskeur vir Marius wat daai water met soveel moed aanpak net om voor die end neer te slet!Priceless :thumleft:

Mark Hardy said:
Beemer Mike said:

me thinks you should come join me in Dec/Jan. I will most probably ride the route after new years day, say the 2/3 jan

Hey Mike... if you ride past here before the 6th and don't drop in, you'll be in serious doo doo! 

Will be a bit early for me, I was thinking along the lines of end January. But lets see what pans out.

Frannarossi said:
Baie nice report en pics.Nou verlang ek ook terug na daai Swaziland paaie!!!O en by the way,daai video clip het my dag gemaak.Ek het nou my hol geskeur vir Marius wat daai water met soveel moed aanpak net om voor die end neer te slet!Priceless :thumleft:

Thanks!

Gelukkig tel Marnus daai 990 op asof dit 'n 250 is!  :biggrin:

Ek het gedink om van die ander clips to probeer edit en post, maar liewe ouers dis baie werk om te edit!!!  :eek7: :eek7:

Frannarossi said:

Hehehe... dit was nie so funny op daai stadium nie  :biggrin: