• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**** SOLD ***2001 Honda XR650R (Price dropped to R25K)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stofstreep

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
]I've decided to sell my XR and try and get hold of a KTM 640, or may getting a New XR650L.My finacial situation has changed and have to give up biking for now.

Unfotunately the bike is currently being fixed up after my little mishap about a month ago. These have been fixed, but the only the headlight brackets needs to be bend into shape again. Mechanically its good.

There is not a lot of damage to the bike and most is just cosmetic. Fixed

I've done a lot to this bike:
Aluminium Bash plate.
Billet aluminium Carrier rack.
New hand guards. Polisport.
New (second hand) rear wheel.
New Handle bar.
New Flicker lights (to be done)
Front Heidi at about 50%
Rear Heidi at about 40%
CRF450R front fender. (scratched)
17lt Clark Tank. (original also available)
I also have a 42lt Topbox available.
Standard pipe on the bike.
Right hand side plastic around the radiator needs to be replaced.

The bike has got 59500km on the clock, but the engine is in fine condition. (might need new rings in the next 6 months)

The only thing I will not be able to fix right now is the right hand side radiator.
The previous owner had a little drop on that side and it got bend a bit. I had standing drop on the same side this year and it opened a small crack on one of the internal piping. I've patched it with Pratly steel, and it is holding up great!

I want R25 000 for this bike please. ONCO

dsc47668037383.jpg

dsc53219517795.jpg

dsc9820.jpg

dsc9805b.jpg

dsc9806.jpg

dsc9817w.jpg

BTW! I'll throw in a full tank of fuel.