• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -- 2017 Suzuki V-Strom DL-650 Price reduced now R78 000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
The motorcycle is in excellent condition, with only 11800km done( which is basically nothing for these bikes).
Lots of advanced features, including
Suzuki’s advanced traction control system (3 modes, including of, and unlike most adventure bike it does not change setting when switched of),
easy start system,
low-rpm assist function,
and ABS.

The wheels are spoked with tubeless tires, and the tires are still in very good condition with a lot of km left of them.
This bike is extremely easy and comfortable to ride, and I will definitely recommend it to anyone getting into adventure biking as well as the experienced rider. The power is delivered is a linear and confident expiring fashion, which help a lot for beginner and intermediate riders. The low rpm-assist also prevents the bike from stalling at pull away. It is not for the very-serious offroad motorcycle rider that plans to ride up and down mountains, but it is still a very capable off-road motorcycle. Also perfect for commuting during the week, and taking it onto some dirt roads over weekends.

I have now reduced the price by 10K as I urgently need the moola and space for a new project.

Exactly the same bike will cost you R145k if you buy it new now, and this one is almost as good as new.

Attachments

• T_rside2.jpg
    T_rside2.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 876
  • T_voor.jpg
    T_voor.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 879
  • h_lside.jpg
    h_lside.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 869
  • odo.jpg
    odo.jpg