• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** Bikelug Collapsible Single bike trailer **SOLD**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Duck

Race Dog
Reaction score
No fixed address...Travelling Southern Africa in a
Hi,

Due to a big lifestyle change I am selling my Bikelug Collapsible single bike trailer. I have used it twice - once to get my bike from Jhb to Underberg and once on a holiday Underberg to Knysna return...so about 3500km.

It tows really well, very stable and, due to it being super light (80kg), I hardly notice it behind the car with my 990R on it. I've owned many bike trailers over the years and this one is the best (for a single bike) that I have owned thus far!

Once home you can fold it up and store it in the corner of your garage, taking up very little space.

Here is the website of the manufacturer https://www.bikelug.co.za/

The new price of one of these is R9 950.................MY SELLING PRICE IS R7 000

If you are interested and from the Natal area I will be in Pmb on Friday 9th Oct. so I'd be able to bring it through for you to look at / collect.

My contact number is 082 eight oh two 5191

Regards
Wayne

Attachments

• IMGP5611.JPG
    IMGP5611.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 368
  • IMGP5612.JPG
    IMGP5612.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 365
  • pic01.JPG
    pic01.JPG