• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD * Garmin Zumo 390LM (lifetime maps) + all the accessories * SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayneh

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BSA (all models)
ALL SOLD

---------------
Hi Dawgs,
Due to my move I'm letting go some of my bike stuff... One of which is my 7-month-old Garmin Zumo 390LM with car and bike (RAM) mounts and cables. Everything you need to use this awesome GPS on your bike or in your car. Plus there is an extra RAM u-mount included (worth R450).

What does the 'LM' mean... It means you get lifetime map updates. Once you've downloaded the Garmin Basecamp, you also get the Garmin Express (which automatically informs you of any map updates and provides a download).  :thumleft:

I have used the car kit 3 times, and the bike RAM mount once. This GPS and accessories is brand-new... no bull.  :deal:  A lot of the accessories are still in their plastic packets.

I purchased the Garmin 390LM with the car kit for a little over R6 000, and then spent another R1 000+ for the bike RAM mount, total just over R7 000.

Am selling the whole lot for R4 900. I don't want to sell the accessories separately.  

I'm in Cape Town. If you wish to purchase from out of Cape Town, I can arrange a quote from our couriers.

What does the Garmin 390LM do?

Check out : https://www.garmin.co.za/prod_detail_motorcyle_gps.php?productid=462

It's a purpose built motorcycle GPS, with a lifetime upgrade of maps for Southern Africa Topco & Street.
The screen is easy to read, glare resistant, waterproof, and the screen controls work fantastic even with gloved fingers.
Lots of great motorcycle features... tyre pressure monitor (if you get the Garmin bluetooth tyre caps), service report, trackback etc etc.

All%2BGarmin%2B390LM%2BGPS%2Band%2Bassessories.jpg

The slip for the Garmin 390LM plus car mount.

Invoice%2Bfor%2BGarmin.jpg

Still got all the boxes and manuals.

GPS%2BBox2.jpg

GPS%2BBox.jpg

Some of the functions...

lsu61AAcE4M14mVPX-NqrkmFZt5WmyAtO5WldG-KXNE=w1544-h1124-no

Search.jpg

Compass.jpg

Easy to touch screen, with gloves. Map can be shown in 2-D or Street-level view.

Navigation%2BScreen.jpg

The RAM mount, plus cables, plus extra RAM u-mount bracket.

ZW-rJ1eG3e5QAgV4VTwsgIYmHGAumLkyUHcL040rJzU=w1254-h1124-no

And the car suction mount with the electrical plug.

Car%2Bmount%2Band%2Bcables.jpg

All still under its 2 year guarantee (I have only owned this for 7 months).

Email me at: [email protected]