Sorry but FARK ME Kawasaki Fourways is useless - updated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolf

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Multistrada / Enduro
Another two recalls they have not contacted me about. I sent an email to Jackie and Chris and soon after a lady from Fourways phones me - "please bring in your bike to inspect the wiring harness". I said not to bother, I checked it out and fixed it six months ago already but what about getting new indicators (wasn't aware of a recall at that stage). She then logged a claim with KMSA but said since I haven't done all services with them and my bike is out of warranty they probably won't replace them.

I now checked the KM USA website and sure enough there's a recall for the indicators - my VIN is affected. I phoned Fourways up again and they're still waiting for the claim to be approved but since I'm unable to provide them with the old indicators they cannot replace them under warranty - something about them getting a credit for broken stuff (threw them away when they fell off 5 months ago). It's not a normal warranty claim it's a bloody factory recall!