Sun City 6 September 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for a great ride Splash-i see on our entrance tickets the breakfast was actually R75.00 for bikers !!! Great value-even though we paid R100 i still think we got our moneys worth!!! It was a great way for me to finish off my 60s with a ride with a cool bunch of guys and great spring weather[My birthday was on Mon!!] Enjoyed the formation ride with you and Dave as well Johan-great fun!! Thanks again and see you on the road soon.Ride safe####

kili kid said:
Thanks for a great ride Splash-i see on our entrance tickets the breakfast was actually R75.00 for bikers !!! Great value-even though we paid R100 i still think we got our moneys worth!!! It was a great way for me to finish off my 60s with a ride with a cool bunch of guys and great spring weather[My birthday was on Mon!!] Enjoyed the formation ride with you and Dave as well Johan-great fun!! Thanks again and see you on the road soon.Ride safe####
Happy Birthday for Monday. Wishing you many more great rides.

The bikers brunch is at the pool and is R75. They used to discount breakfast to R90. They do put on a great spread.

Hope to see you on another ride soon.