Sunday ride to Seemans Little falls...NOW WITH PICTURES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurika

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
So Carrots and i started chatting...looking for something lazy to do sunday..he being sick and me with a back thats out.....so ...
Seemans lunch...Hendrik Verwoerd...Little Falls.....start around 11 am on Sunday....i have invited  some westrand dogs...and a few more....Boer, Fuddy, tweets ,Geriatrix, Mal, cave girl , leon dude...all the usual suspects...? etc.....carrots will invite some boereworsdgordyn dudes.....

some are bringing the wives along...Seemans is great for amazing meat...and wonderful German beers.....cannot go wrong....take a nice ride around the area...and settle into a cold one and some friendly dogs....the botanical gardens are just around the corner for a quick view of the waterfall and the breeding eagles perhaps....

so, do consider this....i know i am booking a large table....feel free to just fall in.....

address: Co Hendrik Potgieter  and Nick Diedricks rd..wilgeheuvel. There is a pro golf shop, a Fournos and a fabulous camping shop in the centre also....