• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Suzuki DR650 For Sale - R42k - Sold !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
2009 Model. 1863km on the clock. No service history. Bike is like brand new off the floor. Stock original, no extras.

The history : I bought the bike when I got the KLR and don't really know why, except it was an opportunity to maybe make a profit for the first time in my life on a bike. Also thought I'd give it a chance and compare to the KLR. No contest for me.

The history of the bike as I know it... it first belonged to a farmer who did not get to ride it (DUH !) He the sold it to a friend of a friend that works in the Congo who got to ride it even less (DUHUH ! ). Now that's quite obvious.  It stood at the friends house in Bloem who looked after it. The bike looks like it was cared for. When I got it we drained the oil (clean) petrol and carb. Filled it up and started it, one time. Ran like a Swiss watch. I had the carb stripped and cleaned and the tank cleaned and coated professionally.

Bike is now ready to go and runs nice.

Ri and Saddle Up have first option. Putting it here for now for the rest to think about.

Will post pics later.

Lets keep it transparent. Post here if you interested. No PM. Then everyone can see what the status of the sale is.

Attachments

• IMG_7251.JPG
    IMG_7251.JPG
    260.8 KB
  • IMG_7252.JPG
    IMG_7252.JPG
    254.8 KB
  • IMG_7255.JPG
    IMG_7255.JPG
    217.9 KB
  • IMG_7257.JPG
    IMG_7257.JPG