T Minus 30 hours and counting...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubiblue

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
Usurper and myself head out on early wednesday morning. Bots and nam here we come. Not sure how long work is going to drag tomorrow, murphys law says I will be busy as shit!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    102.1 KB
Can us aspect a nice RR at least after this ‘teaser’

:deal:

Have fun and be safe!  :laughing4: :laughing4:

Will do RR when I am back. Not updating as we go, leaving all technology behind (in the IT field so dont not want a single email or call from clients) except R200 cell phone (i always lose them on trips). THanks guys.

rubiblue said:
Will do RR when I am back. Not updating as we go, leaving all technology behind (in the IT field so dont not want a single email or call from clients) except R200 cell phone (i always lose them on trips). THanks guys.

Looking forward to you RR but for now; have fun and enjoy every minute!!  :laughing4:

Hey rubiblue, a mate and myself did a similar trip in 2008. We also wanted to go from Kasane down the east of the Delta and swing through the small border into Nam, but was told it's not possible...Wish I could go! Enjoy!

Hey Rubes, may the miles fly by! May the winds be fresh and the sand firm! May you have more fun than a young puppy! Ride safe!