Taking My Honda For a Swim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beserker said:
:eek:

I nearly had a moment  ;D

So did I, as I was lying in the river next to my bike and I could feel the strong current pushing us towards the edge of the bridge, and I look up and see my mate BIGMAC more intent on capturing the moment on film than rescuing my bike and me  :biggrin:

BUSHCAT you have to get permission from the Lanowner before you enter the Zingela Game Reserve. I have the route if you mail me i can send to you.

JonW said:
... and I look up and see my mate BIGMAC more intent on capturing the moment on film than rescuing my bike and me  :biggrin:

Priorities, priorities  :thumleft:

Once again, the area you ride in seem awesome.

In general, how far do you need to travel to get to a loop such as this, and what will the time/km ridden be like?

Beserker said:
JonW said:
... and I look up and see my mate BIGMAC more intent on capturing the moment on film than rescuing my bike and me  :biggrin:

Priorities, priorities  :thumleft:

Once again, the area you ride in seem awesome.

In general, how far do you need to travel to get to a loop such as this, and what will the time/km ridden be like?

Generally we are really spoiled for riding areas in the Midlands. To get to most riding spots is pretty easy and quick. You can get to most of the riding areas in 20 to 30 minutes from here, places like Karkloof, Middelrus, Impendle, Valley of a 1000 Hills etc. Riding to Zingela takes about 2 hours, but then most of the route  goes along tracks and winding dirt roads.

JonW said:
Generally we are really spoiled for riding areas in the Midlands. To get to most riding spots is pretty easy and quick. You can get to most of the riding areas in 20 to 30 minutes from here, places like Karkloof, Middelrus, Impendle, Valley of a 1000 Hills etc. Riding to Zingela takes about 2 hours, but then most of the route  goes along tracks and winding dirt roads.

So much riding, so little time...I pity you (  :nono:  NOT!)

Very lekker RR Jon. :thumleft:

That Zingela and surounds ride has been one of mine and Frans top ten rides in Kzn...... Thanks again Jon. :thumleft: :thumleft:

The Badger said:
Very lekker RR Jon. :thumleft:

That Zingela and surounds ride has been one of mine and Frans top ten rides in Kzn...... Thanks again Jon. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Planning a ride out there again in the next few weeks Jeff, will give you a shout  :ricky: