tatta my mamma! A loevely track back memory lane on the xtz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
Ride report link.  Cannot embedd some pictures on the forum!
this is a tribute and a sad goodbye to the xtz and all the places that my bike has been around the southern cape area and all the bike's she joined.

My the new owner live on the legacy of the blue!

https://www.cassierides.co.za/inlovingmemoryofyamahaxtz.html

Did you sell the bike Cassie ,what are you buying.Slaap julle nie daar in George nie ?

Hi spitskop
Yes i've sold the bike to baie vriendly oom called Drazil on the wd form
I am taking the bike monday morning to him and buying a kdx kawa 250 that has little bit more power than the 125c.  I couldn't sleep so i started to read up on the kdx

Correction, it is actually a KLX 250, not a 2-stroke. Saw the scooter at Track and Tar Motorcycles here in PE yesterday.Will post a photo or two on Monday morning. 

dankie Piston Pete
No it's not yet motocross time but it's the path i want to follow.  Just have to learn how to ride more agressively.  Watty ek juis more oggend vroeg op die pad PE toe as alles reg uitwerk

Your bike will be well loved and looked after. :thumleft: :thumleft:

Cassie hoe lank is jy in die Baai

Jy moet kom hello se

Cassies final ride in all his ATGATT >:D

Attachments

• P1200872.jpg
    P1200872.jpg
    139.2 KB
cassiebotha said:
Ride report link.  Cannot embedd some pictures on the forum!
this is a tribute and a sad goodbye to the xtz and all the places that my bike has been around the southern cape area and all the bike's she joined.

My the new owner live on the legacy of the blue!

https://www.cassierides.co.za/inlovingmemoryofyamahaxtz.html

A very nice tribute to a lekker bike  :thumleft:

Well done Cassie !

I hope your new bike brings you many happy miles !

Good luck and happy riding !

Hey Cassie, this may be too small for you engine wise but if you don't want to increase engine capacity to much at the moment, Vellies is selling a 200 but there is only 2KW difference in power :'(....

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=50249.0

Watty said:
Correction, it is actually a KLX 250, not a 2-stroke. Saw the scooter at Track and Tar Motorcycles here in PE yesterday.Will post a photo or two on Monday morning.  

As promised, here are some photos of The KLX that Cassies is proposing to take back home ...  :thumleft:

Attachments

• Img_0002.jpg
    Img_0002.jpg
    99.1 KB
  • Img_0003.jpg
    Img_0003.jpg
    102.3 KB
  • Img_0004.jpg
    Img_0004.jpg
    98.5 KB
Cassie, run the VIN passed Auto Motorcycles and ask if there are any issues with parts availability on the KLX and what year this bike really is if it is an import.

Daai groen fiets lyk mooi opgepas Cassie :3some: :thumleft:

Hey wave rider
Gaan ons bietjie ry saterdag
Jy het lekker braai gemis jong

I cannot sleep at night van opgewondenheid!!
Ja stoetbul die bike lyk topless!  baie goed opgepas
Ja oom piston daai bike called me!

I know the feeling about getting somehow attached to bikes CB. But there comes a time to move on, and you have done it. Enjoy the next one. The pain of a "lost one" will receed, and fade into happy memories. Enjoy you new stead.