tatta my mamma! A loevely track back memory lane on the xtz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little blue will go for a service on Thursday and then some cleaning by my daughters who has adopted blue and as girls go will give it a new name soon.
The ride reports will soon start flowing with adventure thrills and spills and a new female Junior wilddog will grace the forum.

Hi drazil keep the blue legend flying hoog! I forgot to show you how the choake works
You must press the choke down to start anders gaan jy ure lank die kickstater skop
And just see that the kill switch is not on because I sukkelled a lot to start bike and after time I remembered the knoppie

cassiebotha said:
You must press the choke down to start anders gaan jy ure lank die kickstater skop
And just see that the kill switch is not on because I sukkelled a lot to start bike and after time I remembered the knoppie
:laughing4:

Ja nee, ek het al bike ver gestoot oor die blerry "kill" switch .... lesson learned ......... the hard way ;D

Het hy nie electric start nie? 

Beagle boy tonight I coulnd start my bike. There was no kickstarter to be found and I've thouhgt the thing falled off during transport
I did not know that there was a knoppie. Once again I sukkelled nogal.

Cassie, if you experience a regular head shake on the new bike, just remove the mirrors. That will stop you wobbling all over the road while constantly turning your entire head left and right every few seconds to check for people behind you.

That way you will also notice more road and traffic from the front and prevent excessive wear on your steering neck bearings as very time you turn your head, you are turning the bike too ;D

Looks kak funny from behind though :imaposer:

Enjoy the new bike :thumleft:

Now when do we here in George get to see the bike.
Kom wys nou . Reel sommer n' drinks aand.