Test fate & Roll the dice tour 10 July Leave from Gauteng 7 - 10 days too.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doublediamond

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi WD's ;D

So There used to be a travel programme on TV called "diceman" this dude would get 6 suggestions on where to travel too & then give each destination a number & he would  roll the dice & whatever number came up is where he would head towards & he would travel around only ever letting the role of the dice decide his next move. So........................

I am really keen to do a roll the dice tour/trip to wherever..... Namibia? Mocambique? Bots? anywhere north.................... 6 suggestions & we let fate chose, what route do we take to get there....... let fate chose ........do we camp along the road , do we stay in hotel ,b&b - let fate chose for 7 - 10  days from bout the 10 July (dates relatively flexible)
& I am looking for some brave volunteers who feeling the calling for some serious fate induced adventure.
Pre requisites are - You a WD, you are spontaneous, u got 2 wheels & a ennginn, a sense of humour & you are'nt afraid to roll the dice & test fate
I realise it's short notice but WTF lets do it & go kick fate in the balls
...........or am I gonna do this one solo?

Those who cant make it give us your suggestions as to where to head towards ...if their are more than 6 suggestions we will use 2 or 3 or 4 dice.

All comments & suggestions welcomed :thumleft:
FREEDOM!!!