Testing out my 2T ADV bike in Vietnam :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jan great to hear you are enjoying riding there as well,  at least you have had the pleasure of riding the bike first before your rebuild, hope you do not have to wait as long as you did back home for the bike to be ready again  ;) Enjoy keep it coming  :thumleft:

keithk said:
Hi Jan great to hear you are enjoying riding there as well,  at least you have had the pleasure of riding the bike first before your rebuild, hope you do not have to wait as long as you did back home for the bike to be ready again  ;) Enjoy keep it coming  :thumleft:
Ah naw that's a quick one here.

Had a fun lil pre-work burn in an open price of ground that we found close to Dev's place.

All in all dull riding, just soft slushy stuff but nothing interesting beyond that, Dev how ever manages to find ways to get stuck every where.

428453_10151011449980479_677377160_n.jpg

Was rather funny while we were getting his bike out we saw two fish in the puddle o_O nothing huge but far bigger than I would have expected

My bike is in for new bearings all round and suspension servicing, will be going out on a  ride in Sunday again. will get pics this time