TG's Travels : a Cape Crusade *video clip added*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, appreciated the innovative text on images.

TG, for someone who professes to be stingy with words, you show a sneaky knack for using them to good effect!  Enjoyed the reading, and the piccies are awesome too. Thanks!

Baie oulike video en RR.  Jy het 'n oog vir 'n goeie anderse foto  :thumleft:  Dankie vir die deel

Great RR

The pics were SLOWWWWW to load, but worth it.

:thumleft:

[quote author=Veldbrand]Fok, jy sluip hier onder my neus verby sonder om te kom groet![/quote]die plan was om daar oor te bly maar die bakkie sou blykbaar nie tot in die kampplek kom nie. en toe wou ons kom brunch/lunch but shit just happened that day  :p  next time, belowe!  ;)

thanks again to those who took the time to read - pics are easy, words are so much harder  :)
next trip is going to be epic... 3 sleeps to go!  ;D

Lovely RR Tankgirl , you really have a way with words, and your pics are gorgeous  :drif:  and love how you labelled the pics .  :imaposer:

Just AWESOME!! You will never know how much I enjoyed this RR and the video... True inspiration  :thumleft:  :thumleft:  :thumleft:

Big trip, very nice pics  :thumleft:

Really great report. Thank you for giving us the pleasure of reading it.

lekker RR, you took me for a lekker ride and the photos were great. thanks for sharing, maybe you should join us Dinosaurs on a ride, will be major interesting to see what transpires on the RR's then

:ricky:

Latest posts