Thanks again RAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaTooMatt

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I feel I have to post this as I was down on Pro-Action and also RAD in its early days on this forum.

I had a problem on my bike. Discussed here. https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=132336.0

I went to RAD as their workshop under Nel's guidance is always available to help if you have an immediate problem like brakes not working well or in this case a bad shimmy on the front end.

First step was to rebalance the wheel. This was done at no charge.

Then we wanted to try with a different tyre to see if this was the cause. While the tyre was off it was noticed that the rim was badly out of round. We agreed to fit a new rim - I secretly always wanted a stronger front rim, and now I have one.

While lacing me a new rim onto my front hub they lent me a spare wheel so I could still get about. No questions asked.

All I can say is you guys have come a long way since the Pro-action days and your friendly service, friendly staff and tasty coffee all making supporting RAD really easy. Thanks to Nel, Dave, Daniel and Andrew for the help and the friendly chats. Let me know when you get that 1190 R you might still sell me a bike.