The alternative route... A great day was had by all..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On top of the world..

Attachments

• IMG_8172.jpg
    IMG_8172.jpg
    59 KB
Andy on his trusty steed...

Attachments

• IMG_8173.jpg
    IMG_8173.jpg
    58.9 KB
Beats the crap out of the view from the office window...

Attachments

• IMG_8176.jpg
    IMG_8176.jpg
    64.2 KB
Lyk befok !

Ek is baie jammer ek het die een gemis maar my boude het nog steeds gebrand en my sneeu hond is nog siek  :(

You speak kak Afrikaans.. Stick to Bullshit...

Nah.. Farkit.. I will do a vid tomorrow.. I think that the lack of participation in this thread is proof that we rode more than we worried about the proof. I will put a short vid together of some of the terrain. It will unfortunately have to be from the vantage point of the WR.. the clatterry 4 stroke that had it's rider have a whale of a time, even though his skills are so rusty, they could be a hundred years old.. It will show a few really nice paths though..

Later...

darthvader said:
Hierdie suck nou erg!  Ek wens ek kon saamgegaan het.  Iemand videos gemaak?

I made a few.. Will edit and post in the next few days.

If ever you see this lineup again, cancel everything you have planned to ride. You won't be sorry.. It was an awesome ride..

Heddles ek dink jy is die enigte een wat vir ons footage vir die dag kan lewer. Daar was maar min kamara aktiwiteit gewees en nog minder tyd vir fotos neem. Jy's reg, dit was regtig 'n lekker dag. 

Andy maak maar weer so. Vinnige of stadige ouens en vrouens sal almal deel kan wees van so 'n ride, so volgende keer as ons die ride klaarmaak gaan daar sekelik meer in die groep wees.

Is that Buis Loubscher next to the 990?

If so then that man can wheelie a 990!

:notworthy:

There were a few guys there who could wheelie....

Latest posts