the bok naai; braai and gay club; and Plotty's MLT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popipants

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
Don't miss the adventures of the "bok naai braai gay club".

The 690 is now truly borken in  :mwink: :mwink: :mwink: :mwink: :mwink: :mwink: :mwink:

All shall be revealed when the "dust settles" !!!  :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

Hello,  ;D

Back from the Dewildt Toy Run. A Very sucessfull day and a lot of happy kids.
I did not take a camera with, but there were others that took pics

The 690 is now well broken in. The Sahara's are good tyres, but obviously not good enough for mud. I took a lekker tumble at about 50km/hour whilst practicing my famous powerslide move ;)
This time it was not a gate, but a fence that halted the move  :mwink:

The 690 falls well  :biggrin:, the jacket does not  :'(  - (I wonder if there is a warranty on clothing  :D )

We also found the DeWildt Gay club - Am sure others will post the pics 

Noooooo rather don't post "those" pics .............................. :eek7:

that 690 is hotnessss... *drool*

it was my first time doing something like this and it felt really good!
i wished harder for bottomless pockets than for not slipping in the mud! :D
toyrun1.jpg

these girls tracked me back down again in the queue at that gay bar just to ask for a photo :)
toyrun2.jpg

another little boy gave me a beeeg hug, that was very special :)

thanks AdvMX for organising a really lekker ride, i'm sure we made quite a difference out there and had fun doing it! ;D

Popi

Did you take the pig on the trip?

Where are the pics of the powerslide king  :lamer: :lamer:

Where is the pics?

I cannot enjoy my morning coffee without some carnage pics  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Plottie soos ons se n klein foutjie. :ricky: :ricky:
Ek dink Plottie het baie betaal om daai foto's telaat weg raak.

Dankie aan almal was n great dag. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

jaghond said:
Plottie soos ons se n klein foutjie. :ricky: :ricky:
Ek dink Plottie het baie betaal om daai foto's telaat weg raak.

Dankie aan almal was n great dag. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Hahaha - soos in jou eie woorde - "toe raak ek net WEG"  :biggrin:

Lets stop all the shit talking and post the pic already....

You just need to know where to look.............. :mwink:

The event was advertised on various forums including this one and I must say we had a very good turn out considering the fact that this event was run separately to the on road event which was held a week earlier. What makes the off road event special is that we are able to reach children where riders normally wouldn't go and we ride a couple of off road tracks during the day to keep things interesting.

As you might have heard, this event was done under the banner of the Friends Of De Wildt (FOD) campaign. This is a committee that is dedicated towards the upliftment of the De Wildt area where many Dirt Bikers and Quads ride on weekends. This is one of the events on our annual calendar that we initiate to give back to these communities.
As I am a committee member and the owner of Adventure MX, I decided to get the support of the Wilddog Forum members who are also keen De Wildt riders. As a Wilddog member myself I thought it would be a good idea to get the Dual Sport discipline involved as other FOD members had already taken care of the MX Bikes and Quad disciplines.

Our meeting point for the day was the 3 Fences Shop (Menlyn) and we had to be there between 8 and 8:30am. We had a whole bunch of riders pitch up and everybody still brought extra goodies to hand out. Please forgive me but I can't remember everybodies name but here is a list of people that took part in the event.

A special thanks to my wife (Tanya) for driving the backup vehicle to the meeting point. As she says, it is quite frustrating to drive with bikes as she feels she is holding us back because she can't move through the traffic as quick as the bikes can.

Peter (Adventure MX) - KLE 500
Tanya - Pillion
Lyndsay - KTM 690
Ryno - KTM 950
Shaun - KTM 640
Sharon - KLR 650
Ernst & Daughter - BMW 1150
Dieter - DRZ 400
Jan - Transalp 650
Charl - Transalp 650
Jolandi - BMW X Country 650
Ian - KTM 640
Khaki - KTM 990 (WD Forum Name)
Tweetie & Son - BMW GS 1200 (WD Forum Name)
and friends (for those whose names I left out)

I think we had close on to 20 riders, and I cannot thank you guys enough for making this day a success.

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php