The Random Ride - Cancelled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
I had a life altering experience recently which I decided to extend  to my favourite hobby  :mwink:

It comes courtesy of a little plastic cube with dots on it which has this amazing ability to cure anxiety, fear, indecision, stress and all the usual BS associated with being ourselves, living our ordinary lives and going on our well-planned outrides.

So, the die has been cast and it has mandated me to extend this invite to you for a totally random ride. When we come to a fork in the road, the dice will decide left or right. If you are hungrey, the dice will decide whether we stop and eat or ride another 100km's  :biggrin:   

Are you terrified yet?  :mwink: You should be.

I have a starting point and a date in mind, but the die has prohibited me from sharing it with you at this time.

Keep an eye out

I had to postpone for this weekend (SMWBO's birthday which I completely forgot about ), but then I looked at the thread again and decided that it is clearly not suitable for your average WD 

As a result it will be better to undertake such a ride solo or with a closed group of like-minded dogs.

For those that expressed an interest, thank you and I will sent you an invite by PM on a futher date.

Latest posts