This ride turned out to be a BITCH!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shrek

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
I bought a new Xt 660 week before last. Just got all the extras this week and fitted them. The bike lookes awesome or looked awesome. Today my kid (7) and I decide to take the new pony for a ride. She has only got 500Km on the clock so far. On the ride I pass a mates place and decide to have a chat. His wife asked me to please move my bike so that she could take her maid home and so I move my bike. Well she gets busy and runs inside and I go to the Loo and on my way out of loo feeling much lighter hear a hell of a bang. Guess what? My mates wife forgot the bike and reversed into it. Broke the tail section properly, tail light mudguard and all, Bark buster is bent and helmet scratched.  What a shittie ride it turned out to be. I just hope Yamaha has the parts available to do the repair. Well thats that. I had to vent, now I am going to continue drowning my sorrows.

That's a bad one.  Hope you can get it fixed quick.

Ai ai ai... bet she really felt shitty about that. It happens to the best of people, I'm afraid.

Sorry to hear ... Trust things get sorted out real soon.  BTW  no report on the cage?  Bet it is worse off seeing it confronted a Yammie.

Yip his still my mate. We are kind of even now. A year or so him and I were riding our enduro bikes (his brand new) and I hit a rut and got thrown out and I shouldered him and he hit tree doing about 40km/hour. (Dead stop) Bent and broke a few things on his bike. I thought he was history. He survived without a scratch and then raced that bike home like it was stollen. Guess he arranged with his wife to get me back.

Shrek said:
I bought a new Xt 660 week before last. Just got all the extras this week and fitted them. The bike lookes awesome or looked awesome. Today my kid (7) and I decide to take the new pony for a ride. She has only got 500Km on the clock so far. On the ride I pass a mates place and decide to have a chat. His wife asked me to please move my bike so that she could take her maid home and so I move my bike. Well she gets busy and runs inside and I go to the Loo and on my way out of loo feeling much lighter hear a hell of a bang. Guess what? My mates wife forgot the bike and reversed into it. Broke the tail section properly, tail light mudguard and all, Bark buster is bent and helmet scratched.  What a shittie ride it turned out to be. I just hope Yamaha has the parts available to do the repair. Well thats that. I had to vent, now I am going to continue drowning my sorrows.

So, even after you moved your bike she still bumped it over, iz dat rite  ???

"Re: This ride turned out to be a BITCH!!!! "

U talking about the ride or your friends wife???

eish, talk about testing a friendship, hey, it's only stuff, friends are important. ;D

dustsucker said:
Shrek said:

So, even after you moved your bike she still bumped it over, iz dat rite  ???

Dats right even after the move.

She aint a bitch. She felt quite shitty about the prang.

Shrek said:
She aint a bitch. She felt quite shitty about the prang.

I am sure she did - and I am also sure she will never live it down and will be reminded of it from time to time!! ;D ;D ;D

The bike will never be the same again - same as when your Dakar fell over in Hogsback at lasyt years WD bash ... except you 'knocked it over' if I remember  :eek: .. or it knocked you over more like it ... anyway is it not a sign to sell it!  ;D  I believe [size=10pt]ORANGE is a more visible colour  :mwink:

Dit gebeur ou maat.

Hoop sy het darm aangebied om vir die skade te betaal..