This ride turned out to be a BITCH!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ja, sy het aangebied om te laat reg maak. Ek worrie net of daar parte gaan wees om mee te laat reg maak. Ek sal vandag hoor.

Oh and Big Dom I would not talk about being knocked over at the bash last year. I believe you met mother earth twice on that particular weekend. Your first meeting with mother earth was splendid, I saw that one happen, the acrobatics you performed were of olympic medal quality. See - ya.

Shrek said:
Ja, sy het aangebied om te laat reg maak. Ek worrie net of daar parte gaan wees om mee te laat reg maak. Ek sal vandag hoor.

Oh and Big Dom I would not talk about being knocked over at the bash last year. I believe you met mother earth twice on that particular weekend. Your first meeting with mother earth was splendid, I saw that one happen, the acrobatics you performed were of olympic medal quality. See - ya.

Indeed, a bit of the kettle calling the pot black! I believe that like riding a horse falling off is inevitable some where along the line ... and likewise getting back on just as important. Anyway congrats on the bike - believe the plastics will be about R800 ... Mrs Edgy will have to pay  :mad:... and use that rearview mirror...  :eek7:

dammm,,,dis omtrent n sad storie,,,

en ekt gedog ekt die wereld se kark met my punctures en al

sorrie ou te hoor van jou kark ou pel

gelukkig is daar tequila !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the damages get assessed :-\

Attachments

• 100_0770.JPG
    100_0770.JPG
    111 KB
  • 100_0771.JPG
    100_0771.JPG
    120.1 KB
Ja, Ja thanks for posting pics. Now I've got to drown my sorrows all over again.

Met al daai bikes daar is daar sekerlik 'n paar parte wat jy kan chop en change.....