TRANSKEI TECHNICAL TRIP 29 July - 2 August ... looking for 3 competent riders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
We are planning a trip of riding some technical trails over 4 days on the Transkei Wild Coast ... we need 3 more riders to make it viable and cost effective.

I am not going to post the route here but will tell you it is a big loop starting from Kob Inn and passing Shixini point, Nqabara, Mbashe River, Xora and Hole-In-The-Wall.

Some of the riding will be very technical (think mini Roof of Africa type stuff) and for this reason we are all on small lightweight bikes (biggest bikes are KTM 500s but even smaller bikes are better suited) - you need to be a competent and self sufficient rider who knows himself and his bike

The dates are ... leave Cape Town on Saturday 27 July and take 2 day drive in bakkie with trailer to a pal in East London on Sunday ... the riding starts on Monday 29 July with overnight stops in different places every night ... get back to East London on Friday 2 August and leave for home again on Saturday 3 August.

The cost for the actual trip is R7000 per person INCLUDING accomodation, meals, beers, sweep rider, backup vehicle carrying all our stuff, permits and ferry fees

We need 3 more riders to make it viable for the organiser.

Please PM me or whatsapp on 0825201762 if you are interested and I will share more info