Twee Amerikaners ry die WP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry gentlemen. Not a day goes by I do not think of this thread and my inexcusable failure to finish the story. But I have sworn to finish it, and shall, when I return from South Africa.

I will be in the Cape for the next two weeks. If any of you want to meet up with a large, wordy Amerikaner and his quiet Yankee vroutjie, I will be in Citrusdal/Jamaka Farm this Monday and Tuesday, traveling to Barrydale the next day and staying there till Thursday, then going to Gansbaai/Hermanus until Friday. Then I will be back in the City for a few days but I will be much more pressed for time then. So if you know of some good boerekos in any of those places (or if you want to braai for me  :ricky:) or would be interested in taking me over some lekker roads send me a PM with your number and your name and I will call you when I land.

Try ChrisL on the forum, he is always available down there in the WC - he is a farmer with lots of time on his hands  :peepwall:

Great report, looking forward to the rest.

Jocassee ...What happened to your fotos .... Very few of them are visible  ::)

Latest posts