two xt's and a bash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"my eyes are now full of pretty...and I can dream of the next adventure ..."

You said it all and so perfect!

Thank you for an excellent RR!  :thumleft:

Lekka RR Laurika and some stunning pics. It was good meeting you and having a chat around the fire on Sat night  :thumleft:

Thanks Laurika. konnie wag vir die RR nie. Jy't 'n manier om 'n trip altyd spesiaal te laat lyk  :thumleft:

Buff said:
Lekka RR Laurika and some stunning pics. It was good meeting you and having a chat around the fire on Sat night  :thumleft:
it was divine to sit around that fire and meet everyone....somehow all my fireside pics were out of focus....very few left that one could post....it was either the excellent red wine...or my new fandangle smarly fancy phonecamera was not up to snuff....but it too better pics I thought than the BB....

CHorse said:
Thanks for a great report - stunning photos  :thumleft:
thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to go in your stead..these pictures are what you made possible....thank you so much. xxx

Baie mooi RR soos altyd Luarika  :thumleft: Altyd lekker om na die fotos te kyk en die storie te lees , hoop om eendag te ontmoet en te kan ''Blad skut''

Great riding and absolute blast at Koedoeskloof.
Thanks for your great RR Laurika. The rest is history and great memories now. 
WHERE NEXT ?

Tweets said:
Great riding and absolute blast at Koedoeskloof.
Thanks for your great RR Laurika. The rest is history and great memories now. 
WHERE NEXT ?
and my beautiful gift just before the trip (a rally jacket) :thumleft:...kept me warm all the way through....thanks Tweets..

great report.
thanks for sharing.
awesome pics.

Uitsteekend suster, dit was die wag werd :thumleft: sien jou by die National.

Awesome RR Laurika.  :thumleft:  Thanks a lot for taking the time to put it all together.

Very cool pics L , really enjoyed  your RR , and so glad u bought that Paasmeisie thats given u so much pleasure !

Andy660 said:
Very cool pics L , really enjoyed  your RR , and so glad u bought that Paasmeisie thats given u so much pleasure !
thank you for telling me it will be a good bike! u were right.!

laurika said:
the snow was thick on the mountains in beaufort west...we knew it was going to be cold on the bikes....but we had places to go....

The hair....is that before or after that little pillbox  ;D