Uitsig Animal Rescue Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home now ...gallivanting as usual being the Wild Child that I am... >:D :mwink:

What a lekka ride and for a good cause...

New Dawgs and Dawgettes... ;) havent seen some regulars in YONKS!!! and that
really COOL TOO.... :thumleft:

Feel a lot more sane after today.... :thumleft:

Some lovely pics..... :biggrin:

All your comments and others that followed have been removed, if you have issues start your own thread. Consider this a warning!

Baie dankie. Ek is seker almal gaan jou Sommer tuis laat voel hier.

Thank you for the value-added comments Tankwaboer. Your presence and donation was sorely missed, so I'm sure your comments are made out of ignorance of the day's conditions.

(Edit: Removed comments relating to deleted posts.)

Lastly, as I feel that your comments are only to troll or stir and do not add any value to this report of a ride done for a worthy cause, and that your "middelvinger" comments are uncalled for rudeness, I have reported your posts to the Moderators.

Have a nice day further, and please do bless us with your further pearls of wisdom.

Kind regards,
Someone who cares for dogs, cats, WDs, and riding.

Go girl.... Seeing that this is for a cause can you maybe  reply to this thread with a link to the upcomming thread for the kommetjie shelter? ( when the topic is posted)  Just worried I might miss it in new posted threads. It was a fun trippie.
Thanks lem for the organising! 

What a super ride and meeting all the new WD faces I have not met before, all well behaved and some excellent skills  :thumleft: Lem well done my man lets hope this will become a annual event and the Wd's can make a difference to Uitsig and all those unfortunate animals ! Thanks for organising  :thumleft:

Freak said:
Go girl.... Seeing that this is for a cause can you maybe  reply to this thread with a link to the upcomming thread for the kommetjie shelter?

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=57650.0;topicseen

If you guys can, please support this ride too!

DAMM you wild Dogs know how to Pose well when the camera is rolling.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Some nice shots there hayleyscomet! Thanks for posting.

Freak said:
Go girl.... Seeing that this is for a cause can you maybe  reply to this thread with a link to the upcomming thread for the kommetjie shelter? ( when the topic is posted)  Just worried I might miss it in new posted threads. It was a fun trippie.
Thanks lem for the organising! 

Jeesh Freak how can you ask me such difficult technical things of putting another thread here...

me I am really dof when it comes to stuff like that.... ::) ???  I will try anyhow....

lonerider said:
Freak said:
Go girl.... Seeing that this is for a cause can you maybe  reply to this thread with a link to the upcomming thread for the kommetjie shelter?

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=57650.0;topicseen

If you guys can, please support this ride too!

DAMM you wild Dogs know how to Pose well when the camera is rolling.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Some nice shots there hayleyscomet! Thanks for posting.

Tks LR... knew  i cud rely on you guys in the know.... :mwink:

Lem thanks for organising the ride... it was fun to discover these routes on our doorstep...
some that I have never been on at all.... :thumleft:

lonerider said:
Thank you for the value-added comments Tankwaboer. Your presence and donation was sorely missed, so I'm sure your comments are made out of ignorance of the day's conditions.

Lastly, as I feel that your comments are only to troll or stir and do not add any value to this report of a ride done for a worthy cause, and that your "middelvinger" comments are uncalled for rudeness, I have reported your posts to the Moderators.

Have a nice day further, and please do bless us with your further pearls of wisdom.

Kind regards,

All for one and one and
for all

Lem, well done!  Dit was sowaar 'n groot sukses.

Hoeveel bikes was ons?

Die krulkopmeisie van Uitsig het gese daai kos wat ons gebring het gaan net 3 weke hou. Ek is bly dis nie my job om al hul bolle op te tel nie!

Dit was lekker om nog honne te ontmoed.  Net jammer daar is nog so baie van julle wat ek wil ontmoed!

Bus, jy't wraggies oulik gelyk da in die kathok. Asof botter noooooit in jou mond sal smelt nie.

Ek sal beslis defnitief daar gaan kuier party naweke en oor my vakansie. Daai arme goetjies soek sommer baie liefde en kopkrap. En....daar is 'n veldtjie daar naby waar krulkop dame gese het ons ons sirkels en cone riding kan gaan oefen.

Wil iemand nie sommer 'n paar kiekies van net di honne en kitties opsit nie toe?

Dalk moet ons Uitsig adopt as ons capies se liefie-he projek. Doen elke einde van die kwartaal 'n run...en ek glo ons kan dalk 'n braai of reel. Afterall...meat is meat anda Dog must eat!

Wat dink die meer wyse honne hiervan? 

Julle rock! Dankie vir julle almal se mooi harte. 

Mwaaaaaaaaah!

lonerider said:

Kind regards,

:thumleft:

ah, sorry to have missed this, looks like a great day and a worthwhile cause. maybe a re-run some time?

DR...you even got to play in the sand, bonus!  ;D

Thanks Lem and all who attended. I am sure the dogs and cats enjoyed our company.  :3some:  Was good seeing the old dogs and meeting new. I will be there again next time.   :ricky:

Tankwaboer said:
All your comments and others that followed have been removed, if you have issues start your own thread. Consider this a warning!
wat het hier gebeur :peepwall:

Pote said:
Tankwaboer said:

Tankwaboer het issue met die mense wat gestaan en ry het en het begin vinger gee. Sommer so 'n stywe vinger. Ons holle is nou nog seer.

Heimer said:
Pote said:
Tankwaboer said:

Tankwaboer het issue met die mense wat gestaan en ry het en het begin vinger gee. Sommer so 'n stywe vinger. Ons holle is nou nog seer.
ag sies Tankwamoer ek bedoel boer...elkeen het darm seker die reg om sy/haar bike te ry soos hulle wil maar kom ons los dit maar liewers daar, 'n staan of sit en ry jy thread is boring :ricky:

boere said:
Ja Nee daar moet altyd 1 "Koos"in die bondel wees of hoe se ek bus :middlefinger:

Sorry guys and girls, I can only plead PUI

:)