• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Varadero SOLD!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bikerboer1973

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL1000V Varadero
Ok so last price drop, if no one buys it I am pulling it off the market. I will rather keep it than give it away.

R55000 cash and it is yours, no negotiation or offers on this price. With all the extras it's worth more.

Ok so it's getting to the point where I really have to get rid off this bike now, I am in dire need off the cash so please if anyone is interested!

To that end I have decided on the following:
a) Willing to discus price around the R58k mark, what do you think? Open to a little bit of negotiation.
b) Will let you pay it off in a couple off installments, bike stays here until fully paid off.

So any takers?

Hi Guys,

With a heavy heart I have to sell my "love"!

XL1000V Varadero 2007, +- 48 000km on clock, last service by Bobby Scott, long life air filter, chain & sprocket still very good, new Anakee III@ back done about 1500 km, front still ok for couple 1000 km's. Brand new center stand, Givi crashbars, spotlight brackets and panier brackets. Comes with small Givi top box. Seat newly recovered, brakepads replaced with tyre, new front fork seals and oil and new battery. 

In the market for R62500 neg. R58000 neg.

It does have a small scratch here and their but nothing serious.

Will sent more pics to interested buyers, whatsapp or phone me if you are serious.

Jaco
0 agt 3 twee 8 sewe 1 vyf 9 vyf.

PS: sorry only pic I have now, spotlight brackets not on and paniers and topbox are staying, will give small givi topbox.

Attachments

• Varadero Paniers.jpg (Large).jpeg
    Varadero Paniers.jpg (Large).jpeg
    624.3 KB · Views: 2,301
  • 20160218_064710 (Custom).jpg
    20160218_064710 (Custom).jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 2,267