Vernuekpan - the pictures tell the story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frog

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Two of us went on a 4 day ride from JHB to Verneukpan, a harsh but beautiful part of our country. The photo's say more then I can put into words.

Attachments

• IMG_1152 1.JPG
    IMG_1152 1.JPG
    46.9 KB
  • IMG_1165 1.jpg
    IMG_1165 1.jpg
    80.3 KB
  • IMG_1198 1.jpg
    IMG_1198 1.jpg
    28.3 KB
  • IMG_1217 1.jpg
    IMG_1217 1.jpg
    20.1 KB
  • IMG_1219 1.jpg
    IMG_1219 1.jpg
    18.1 KB
What a place. Just did a trip there on the way to The Bash and will definitely go back. Great pics. :thumleft:

Lekker Dale

Sorry I missed this.....still on my to-do list.

drewdza said:
Lekker Dale

It was a hard but good trip. Sliced open a brand new Heidenau rear tire on my way out of the pan, replaced the tube and then had a second puncture just before Vryburg on Sunday. The tube was in pieces so I ended up sleeping there and only got back home on the Monday.
Now have to buy a new rear tyre again :mad:

Frog said:
drewdza said:
Lekker Dale

It was a hard but good trip. Sliced open a brand new Heidenau rear tire on my way out of the pan, replaced the tube and then had a second puncture just before Vryburg on Sunday. The tube was in pieces so I ended up sleeping there and only got back home on the Monday.

Hard luck there - still, will ingrain the memories even more....

I plan to take a weekend in November 11-13 or 18-20 and ride Mpumalanga somewhere- let me know if you're keen

drewdza said:
Frog said:
drewdza said:
Lekker Dale

Hard luck there - still, will ingrain the memories even more....

I plan to take a weekend in November 11-13 or 18-20 and ride Mpumalanga somewhere- let me know if you're keen
I might be able to make November 11-13.